20070814

Revelation

Earlier this week, I experienced a religious revelation.

I was reading a truly depressing article about the economy in the NYT and listening to Take a Bow by Muse, and God talked to me. I felt a tingling of strange energy, and I felt a urge to stand up. I stretched out my arms, looking up towards some strange, invisible light. I began to tremble, and as the song hit its climax, I fell into my bed, and received this message.

"We are fucked. We have put our faith in a system which is smoke and mirrors, and it is falling apart. All debts are being called in, and we cannot cover them. You were too clever by half, and nows its going to fuck you up."

"Switch your portfolio to gold and guns."

Fortunately, I am an atheist, and don't have to listen to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment