Invent titles of ridiculous papers that you would like to exist.
I'm fairly certain that these people titled their paper before they did the research
Edit : I am turning this into some sort of sticky page where I will add in titles that sound cool, but have not been written. Some of these have already been used as titles for posts on this blog, I will try to keep them linked in as things change.
- Circuit Lower Bounds are Hard because of The Man
- Completing Your Graduate Thesis Through Applied Hobonics
- Differential verses Integral complexity as measures of replicator sophistication
- Growing up in Many Worlds: The Developmental effect of exposing children to The Many Worlds Hypothesis of Quantum Mechanics
- An improved calibration and auto-ranging function for targeted microwave weapons permitting nonlethal use
- (in)Sanity and Science.
- The Journal of Applied Hobonics
- A Mathematical model for the genetics of drug addiction
- Metrics of stability in emergent agent based social models
- Micro-exposure to Common House-Hold Hallucinogen and their Effect on Childhood Development
- Modalities of a Decentralized Military-Industrial Complex in Globalization Protests.
- Moduli spaces and non-unique souls.
- A Novel Hobonic Approach to Food Acquisition
- Numerical solution for audiovisual stimuli of maximum representational dissonance
- The origin of cognitive impulses
- Post-Human Rights in a Postmodern Polity
- The potentials of Molecular Computation in non-coding genomic DNA
- Putting the so called junk DNA to work as a computational medium
- Reconstructing Extinct Genomes Through Mathematical Analysis
- Resource availability drives rapid, reversible mutation in non-coding DNA regions
- Sensory prostheses and novel Nonlethal Riot Control Methods
- Social algorithms for clique self-assembly, and applications politics
- Equilibria and Optimality in Regulation of Vice
- Subjective Information : Philosophy of Individualism and Consensus Reality in Information Theoretic Terms
- Toward a unified theory of the sensory-motor control loop and its pathologies